the conflict involved the French and British fighting over North American land rights.
1. Who Fought in the French and Indian War?
Viking Leif Erikson landed in Canada.
2. Who Discovered America?
the letter is a placeholder and doesn’t stand for anything,
3. What Does the D in D-Day Stand For?
The 1917 revolution that established the Soviet regime occurred on Nov. 7. At that point, Russia was using the Julian calendar, which marked that date as Oct. 25
4. When Was Russia’s Red October Revolution?
When Genghis Khan united North East Asian tribes to form the Mongol Empire, he created an empire that would span nearly 15 million square kilometres
5. What Was the Largest Contiguous Empire in History?
from June 1812 to February 1815.
6. When Was the War of 1812?
French inventor Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot created a steam-powered vehicle in 1769, but it couldn’t even go five kilometres per hour
7. Who Invented the Automobile?
Around 2550 B.C.E., Pharaoh Khufu launched construction of the first and biggest pyramid
8. Which Pharaoh Led the Construction of the Pyramids of Giza?